A tour is waiting for you at the colorful, gorgeous, historical and most definitely unique … Sausalito, California USA.
NOTE: COVID Restrictions apply–you will be asked to comply by wearing a mask and physically distancing.
TOUR REQUEST FORM. YOU WILL GET A CALL AND/OR EMAIL FROM US TO CONFIRM YOUR TOUR REQUEST.
Yes! I’m interested. Select each tour you are interested in by checking the box(s) and filling in your information:
What You Need to Know
- Daily Historical Walking Tours – Advance reservation of 72 Hours requested (weather permitting).
- Private Groups & Corporate – Advanced reservations requested.
- Please call us. (415) 331-3791, Email us fill out this form and click Submit.
- Our guides are local Sausalito residents, and are tons ‘o fun, whom will meet you personally where the Ferry disembarks or at the Vina del Mar park and fountain in the center of town, as agreed.
COST: $70.00 PER PERSON (ALL AGES) FOR HISTORICAL WALKING TOUR
- Daily Walking Tours: 72 Hours Advance Reservations Requested. (Contact us to see if we can accommodate a last minute tour, have a special need, arrange a tour at a different time, or you have a group).
- Most tours have a minimum of two persons attending.
- Pre-paid check, minimum of three days prior to tour date is required and is non refundable.
- YES! WE GIVE WALKING TOURS YEAR ‘ROUND. Please call (415) 331-3791
Please note: Historical Walking Tours usually start promptly at 10:00 AM and end approximately 12 Noon*, unless otherwise arranged. *That’s because the ferry arrival from San Francisco is timed accordingly. (All other tours are scheduled as agreed).
Afterwards, you might stay in town for a delicious lunch, stroll along the waterfront, go shopping and visit nearby towns or world famous destinations such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Muir Woods and Marin Headlands … we welcome your visit to Sausalito and are here to offer free advice.
- Call Us: (415) 331-3791
- Email: Info@WalkingToursSausalito.com
You will experience a delightful walking tour, hear fascinating stories, see cool places up-close and personal, go behind the scenes … and leave with a smile and lots to share with your friends or family.
Walking tours sell out fast often during the busy Summer and Fall seasons, so be sure to reserve as far in advance as possible. We will hold your reservation once it is prepaid and confirmed.
Cancellations can happen on your end or ours (such as weather related). Please read our cancellation policy.
Contact us to see if we can accommodate last minute or special needs, times or groups.
We have a 99% satisfaction rating from 20 years of touring folks just like you and an EXCELLENT Six Stars rating on TripAdvisor.®